Everything DiSC® assessments are used by thousands of organizations around the world, from large-scale government agencies and Fortune 500 companies to nonprofits and small businesses. The reason is simple: Everything DiSC® profiles help build stronger, more effective working relationships.
What does DISC mean?
DiSC is an acronym that stands for the four main personality profiles described in the DiSC model: (D)ominance, (i)nfluence, (S)teadiness and (C)onscientiousness.
People with D personalities tend to be confident and place an emphasis on accomplishing bottom-line results.
People with personalities tend to be more open and place an emphasis on relationships and influencing or persuading others.
People with S personalities tend to be dependable and place the emphasis on cooperation and sincerity.
People with C personalities tend to place the emphasis on quality, accuracy, expertise, and competency.
Everything DiSC also measures priorities (the words around the circle), providing more nuanced and memorable feedback in profiles.
Here are some DISC test links we have gathered:
Xem thêm về các nhóm của chúng tôi tại đây
DISC can help your organization:
- Share a common language so teams can understand each other better and work better together.
- Communication with customers is becoming more individual, more empathetic and therefore more successful.
- Provide better sales and customer service that results in happier customers and increased customer retention.
- Significant improvement in leadership and management skills through the core principles of DiSC
- Support the recruitment process: find employees who really fit into your team
DISC can help you:
- Improve self-awareness
- Understand other people and adapt to their behavior
- Learn how to work together more productively
- Become more effective leaders and managers
- Develop stronger sales skills and client relations
- Get more enjoyment out of every relationship
How to use DISC?
Applying DISC within the organization
Test DISC with employees to equip them with the right skills and help them be more successful by:
- Developing confident self-esteem
- Learning to recognize other people’s styles
- Understand how people are different from each other.
- Change behavior based on the style of others.
We need to know that the success of an organization is determined by how we interact with others. Help your employees learn how to effectively engage, communicate, influence, and motivate others to build successful relationships with their subordinates, customers, prospects, colleagues, management, and friends.
DISC application in the recruitment
The DISC test is often used in recruitment. It allows companies to better understand a person’s personality, strengths, and weaknesses, particularly how they will respond to challenges, teamwork and problem-solving. From there, recruiters select candidates for the right position.
DISC is not only beneficial for employers but helps managers to have a clearer and more objective view of employees to develop appropriate work strategies in their teams.
Applying DISC to Daily Life
If you find that those around you have a dominant personality group, act wiser:
When communicating with someone with a high D tendency:
- don’t ramble or waste time.
- Be clear, specific, and straight to the point.
- Don’t try to build personal relationships with small talk.
- Present the problem in a logical, planned, and effective manner.
- Offer options and solutions so they can make their own decisions.
- If you disagree with their opinion, speak up.
When communicating with someone with a high I tendency:
- Talk and ask for their ideas.
- Take some time to network and socialize.
- Don’t let them choose.
- Provide ideas for implementation.
- Provide testimonials from people you think are important or outstanding.
- Encourage their willingness to take risks.
When communicating with someone with a high S tendency:
- Show genuine interest in them.
- Don’t force them to react quickly.
- Present your case logically.
- Ask specific questions (How?
- Don’t interrupt, listen carefully.
When communicating with someone with a high S tendency:
- Be open and direct.
- Ask if they notice the same problem as you.
- Give them the information and time they need to make a decision.
- Be clear about expectations and deadlines.
- If you do not agree with this, prove this with facts and figures or testimonials from reliable sources.
How HR Managers Can Use DISC Assessments When Building a Marketing and Sales Team
Instead of adding a person directly to the sale; Use DISC assessments when building a sales and marketing team. Each DISC personality trait carries a unique advantage; Having an eclectic group of personalities, each assigned a specific role, can encourage creativity and engagement.
Tham gia cộng đồng học tập suốt đời cùng chúng tôi tại Happy Leader Community
You will be tasked with accommodating diverse personalities and learning styles as you hire, train, and manage your marketing team. DISC assessments give you the insight to know exactly what makes your sales team tick.
Teaching Your Sales Team How to Recognize and Connect with Different DISC Personalities
Using DISC assessments can help you connect with your team and meet their needs, no matter how diverse they may be – every member of your sales and marketing team needs to know how to connect with your prospects.
When your marketing and sales team knows how to recognize the different personality types of customers and how to offer products or services in a way that meets the customer’s needs and provides a solution to the customer’s problem, it strengthens relationships and your brand.
Collection & Edit by Marketing Dept from Team Happy Leader Community – Shasu Group
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HappyLeaderCommunity
- Website: https://happyleadercommunity.shasugroup.com
- Business Consultant: https://consultant.shasugroup.com/
- Executive, Business, Performance, Leadership Coaching & Mentoring: https://www.shasugroup.com/coaching-mentoring-consulting
- Training Solution: https://training.shasugroup.com/
- Fundraising & M&A Consultant: http://invest.shasugroup.com/
- International Sales Connection Service: http://export.shasugroup.com/
- Headhunter(Recruitment Service): https://hrstrategyvn.shasugroup.com/