What is Executive Coaching?
Coaching is defined as the process of collaborating with clients – for the purpose developing thinking and creatively, inspiring inspiration to the fullest personal and professional potential. Executive Coaching focuses on the customer with the ultimate goal of creating conditions for the Coachee to learn and improve themselves.
Executive Coaching is an activity to meet face-to-face with senior managers in an enterprise like Director, Vice President, President and C-levels.
The main purpose of Executive Coaching is to help leaders become aware of their current capabilities, the view of those around them, identify current goals and appropriate action steps to achieve those goals.
The main goal of Executive Coach
- Set and achieve business goals
- Make an impact with others
- Flexible and effective communication
- Eliminate undetected deficiencies
- Motivate employees to develop
- Build partnership
- Build strategic thinking.
The role of Executive Coaching
In Executive Coaching, the Coach acts as a guide to the executive through questioning, challenging assumptions, defining work/ life’s goals, required resources and offering advice from their own experiences.
A lot of people confuse coaching with counseling or mentoring. Coaching experts aren’t Consultants or Therapists. They don’t directly advise or solve client problems. The ultimate goal is to increase self-awareness, realize personal development plans and “Unlock” personal potential.
Some of Coaching types
Executive Coaching isn’t the only type of coaching in the corporate environment. Nowadays, more and more Managers are choosing to join coaching skills development classes with the desire to help employees improve performance, advance and be ready to take on the role of a leader.. Some common forms of Coaching include:
- Career coaching – Support employees who want to change careers.
- Organizational or business coaching—Provides business owners and entrepreneurs with support in identifying goals, creating strategies to obtain those goals, and boosting the overall performance of the organization.
- Performance coaching – Support staff work to improve performance.
- Leadership coaching – For individuals who want to develop and perfect theis management skills.
- Life coaching – Focus on the aspects of life, including career, physical health, finances, relationships and spiritual growth.
And many other forms of coaching. You can be found at Business Coaching & Mentoring
Who needs an Executive Coach?
Today, Executive Coaching has become part of the investment program to develop the management leadership team and future talent.
A Coachee can be a first-time manager, struggling with employee relations or preparing to promote in career to the higher position. In addition, Executive Coaching is also useful when it comes to correcting behavioral problems, helping the leadership team to deal with interpersonal conflicts.
Benefits you can achieve with Executive Coaching
Benefits for the Executive level
The coaching process uses a variety of techniques – helping define goals to be achieved, as well as create detailed plans for those goals. During this process, the Coachee will define the goal and come up with a solution. So, the levels of commitment will be significantly more than a regular training program.
Follow us: https://training.shasugroup.com/
Executive Coaching is often done to “remove” the gap between the expectations and actual performance of executive leadership.The coaching process is planned in detail – through which, the Coachee receives the necessary support to hone key skills and develop new competencies in a short time.
Benefits for the enterprise
Regular coaching will improve productivity, employee engagement, retention, employee development, and supervisor performance. Quote from “How Developing a Coaching Culture Pays Off” by Jack Zenger and Joe Folkman.
- Executive Coach development improves overall job performance and employee retention.
- Employees have the opportunity to grow and reach new heights.The overall position of the company is strengthened.
- Make the most of the company’s resources.
Where can you find an Executive Coach?
Cut-throat competition in the Red Ocean market nowadays makes Business Owners or Entrepreneurs face difficulties and challenges in terms of survival and development. However, you’re not alone to swim in the ocean. We are here to help you and your team for your growth and success.
We, Shasu Coaching & Mentoring belonging to the Shasu Group, are pleased to introduce with you our services as below to support you in your needs.
Executive Coaching & Mentoring — Helps the leader (Director, C-suite) maximize their personal and professional competencies, clarify goals and take action to reach the goals.
Our best Executive Coaches provide a safe, structured, and trustworthy environment in which to give the Executive a personal and business boost.
SHASU COACHING & MENTORING
- Contact Ms Thảo Hồ: +84 909 855155 (Phone, Zalo & WhatsApp)
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: https://www.shasugroup.com/coaching-mentoring-consulting
Collection & Edit by Marketing Dept from Shasu Coaching & Shasu Mentoring
Learn more about our services: https://news.shasu-group.com/category/tin-tuc/shasu-consultant-coach-mentor/
Contact Ms. Thảo Hồ for Coaching & Mentoring Services from Shasu https://www.shasugroup.com/coaching-mentoring-consulting