The 21st century is the era of the most powerful creativity in human history, where people will invent the impossible but will do. And only those who firmly grasp the power of creativity will find their footing and be rewarded. Breakthrough Thinking – Hibino Shozo, Gerald Nadler is a book that guides you with passion and motivation on your journey of self-changing, transforming from a traditional person to an unconventional and relentless thinker. Learn to soon achieve your life’s goals in the fastest, smartest ways.
1. What is Breakthrough Thinking?
In English, Breakthrough means breaking, breaking through the defense. Breakthrough Thinking means Breakthrough Thinking. This concept can be understood in the sense of thinking differently from the traditional norm, the traditional way of thinking, the way of thinking.
A breakthrough in thinking can be a unique initiative, a brand new solution or an out-of-the-box system that can help solve problems, work more efficiently, save time and effort. than the usual way of thinking and acting.
The book Breakthrough Thinking is as simple as its name suggests, it’s a different, non-traditional way of thinking, or more simply, out of the way.
It can also be an initiative, an optimal solution or an out-of-the-box system applied to achieve the best results.
In the book, Dr. Shozo Hibino and Gerald Nadler use over 30 years of experience in studying how people handle problems to show 7 principles of Extraordinary Thinking that help us get out of our comfort zone. of traditional thinking, which has been loaded into the brain for decades and is difficult to change.
The book will not determine your future, but it will help you change the way you think and think so that you can go to an increasingly better future. At the same time, you will overcome all the trivial thoughts you are having and feel that you are approaching your life goals more easily, right in front of your eyes, and with less time and effort than traditional methods usually do.
Through 3 parts of the book and 12 chapters, readers will feel a change in perception, starting with acknowledging their traditional person in the present in part 1, then receiving 7 breakthrough thinking principles by two authors. The guide in part 2 and part 3 will be a completely new person of yourself since the breakthrough in thinking.
Chapters of Breakthrough Thinking
Part 1: You – Traditional people
Chapter 1: It’s Up To You
Chapter 2: Problems lead to problems
Chapter 3: Going for a breakthrough expands your chances of success
Part 2: Enhance personal performance
Chapter 4: The Principle of Unique Difference
Chapter 5: Principles of Deployment of Purpose
Chapter 6: Principles of the Next Solution
Chapter 7: Principles of Setting Up the System
Chapter 8: Principles of Limited Information Collection
Chapter 9: Principles of Getting Others Involved
Chapter 10: Principles of Continuous Improvement
Part 3: You – Effective People
Chapter 11: The Power of Combination 7 Principles of Breakthrough Thinking
Chapter 12: Welcome to the future
Breakthrough thinking is based on both Synthetic and Analytical thinking. It has another name: ‘Thinking Outside the Box’.
“Breakthrough thinking is about solving problems through an indirect and creative approach, using unequivocal reasoning and involving immediate ideas.
Arguments cannot be obtained using only step-by-step traditional logical reasoning. To understand disruptive thinking, it is necessary to compare it with critical thinking. Critical thinking is primarily concerned with assessing the value of information and finding errors.
Breakthrough thinking is more concerned with the “impact value” of statements and ideas. A person who uses disruptive thinking to move from a known idea to generate new ideas.
Tham gia cộng đồng học tập suốt đời cùng chúng tôi tại Happy Leader Community
2. Breakthrough thinking is based on 7 basic principles:
- Unique difference: Each problem is unique and requires a unique solution, absolutely no imitation.
- Principles of purpose development: Focus on the purpose and deploy the purpose by asking the question “What is the purpose of the goal, of the purpose…”) to find the ultimate goal, expand the dimensions ( space, time) to solve the problem.
- Next solution: Identify the future solution to guide the current solution, placing it in the whole of the larger solution.
- Set up the system: Consider the solution in the whole.
Limited Information Gathering: Having a lot of information makes for expert knowledge, but too much information is a way of limiting problem-solving ability.
- Get others involved: Create excitement, stimulate and call everyone to participate in the plan)
- Change and continuous improvement: while perfecting a new solution, continue to define the next solution for continuous innovation.
3. The benefits you get when you apply the 7 principles:
- First: It was an unexpected initiative, a moment of intellectual brilliance.
- Second: It’s a solution that brings more meaningful, bigger results. If you can achieve greater quality and economic return with the same amount of money and time, this is a breakthrough.
- Third: What is most often overlooked, breakthrough is the act of turning an initiative into reality, the implementation of a superior system or solution.
Xem thêm về các nhóm của chúng tôi tại đây
4. Breakthrough thinking brings the following benefits:
- Identify the right problem and determine how to do it
- Focus on future solutions, not current problems.
- Remove barriers to access simple solutions
- Requires minimal data collection, thus curing the disease of analysis and dissection
- Provide solutions that bring greater benefits in terms of quality, economic profit and time.
- Requires less time and money to generate those benefits
- Promote creative thinking and key change
- Provide long-term solutions
- Focus on effective implementation of solutions
- Build natural, lasting teams and personal relationships
- Helps you have a comprehensive view accurately in solving and preventing problems.
5. Breakthrough thinking helps you avoid 8 common mistakes in problem solving:
- Giving subjective views and opinions.
- Inappropriate problem-solving approach.
- Invite collaborators when not needed.
- Solve problems that are not the focus, not exactly.
- Error in calculation in terms of time.
- Apply inappropriate control modes in the process of finding solutions.
- Think you are right when you accept a wrong solution.
False solutions reject a correct solution.
Xem thêm về các nhóm của chúng tôi tại đây
“Breakthrough Thinking” is an important skill for anyone to be able to succeed in today’s volatile society.
The witty and humorous writing style along with a subtle arrogance and the authors themselves have helped the book become a psychologist, friend, and teacher for readers on their journey to becoming a thoughtful person. Be different, unique and more creative.
Collection & Edit by Marketing Dept from Team Happy Leader Community – Shasu Group
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HappyLeaderCommunity
- Website: https://happyleadercommunity.shasugroup.com
- Business Consultant: https://consultant.shasugroup.com/
- Executive, Business, Performance, Leadership Coaching & Mentoring: https://www.shasugroup.com/coaching-mentoring-consulting
- Training Solution: https://training.shasugroup.com/
- Fundraising & M&A Consultant: http://invest.shasugroup.com/
- International Sales Connection Service: http://export.shasugroup.com/
- Headhunter(Recruitment Service): https://hrstrategyvn.shasugroup.com/