Executive Mentoring is a concept that is mentioned often and is also a popular activity in companies and organizations nowaday. In this article, Shasu Group will clearly explain each concept, help you understand Executive Mentoring, and understand the role of a mentor in this activity.
What is a Mentor?
Mentor is a teacher or mentor who helps pass on their own knowledge, skills and experience to a mentored person, also known as a mentee. Mentor must be knowledgeable and have more experience than a mentee in the field he is mentoring. In mentoring activities, a mentor is usually someone who talks more to convey knowledge, experience, solutions, and help the mentee gain certain achievements.
Rather than learning through trial and error, a mentor is a person you can look to for direction and a role model to imitate.
What is Executive Mentoring?
Executive Mentoring is a reciprocal and collaborative process that is most commonly occurring between Management and Staff for the purposes of the mentee’s personal, academic, and career development. Usually, the Mentor and the mentee are often in the same organization. In Executive Mentoring, Mentors will give advice to mentees to help them gain goals.
What is the Purpose of Executive Mentoring?
The purpose of Executive Mentoring is to tap into the existing knowledge, skills, and experience of senior or high performing employees and transfer these skills to newer or less experienced employees in order to advance their careers.
Benefit of Executive Mentoring
There are a lot of benefits to being mentored by someone more experienced and senior than you. Rather than learning from your own experience alone, a mentor can accelerate your learning and development.
- Learn the workplace culture. One of the advantages of having a mentor at a new job is that they can help you adapt to the office culture more quickly. Employees who are involved in a mentorship program are more aware of workplace routines, policies, and expectations than those who do not participate.
- Career development. You will learn lots of new knowledge to move faster towards your career goals.
- Enhance skill development.
- Potential for promotion.
- See the potential consequences and then make more informed decisions.
- Networking opportunities.
What are the mentee’s responsibilities?
- Define learning goals and success metrics for Mentor – Mentee relationships.
- Always be ready to listen to feedback.
- Actively in the learning and self-development process.
- Schedule regular conversations with your Mentor.
- And last but not least, stick to commitments and take risks when experimenting with new options to support career and growth goals.
Why is Executive Mentoring Important?
Executive Mentoring is important because it provides employees with the opportunity to develop and become more competent in their roles as well as prepare for growth opportunities in the future.
Providing these opportunities is key for organizations that want to attract, retain and engage their talent.
Retaining high performers.
Follow us: https://training.shasugroup.com/
Where to find exactly a good Mentor for Executive Mentoring?
Currently, in the background of acrimonious competition on the Red Ocean market makes business owners face difficulties and challenges in the existence and development of their businesses. Managers suffer from headaches of problems that determine their success or failure.
Understanding that difficulty, we wish to become a reliable companion, provide effective solutions and manage risks in the process of business operation, reducing the burden for you.
Welcome to Shasu Coaching & Mentoring of Shasu Group. Moving on from the HR Strategy brand, a companion brand and providing high-level HR solutions supporting more than 600 businesses over the past 12 years, we are proud and honored to provide mentoring and consulting services for enterprises.
1. Executive Coaching & Mentoring – Helping leaders (Director level, Executive positions) maximize their personal and professional capacity, orient and define goals, make action plans to achieve the goal.
Our team of highly qualified and experienced Coaches & Mentors have successfully turned negative situations into positive ones and working in the same field of your business will help you promote both your business and your personal capabilities.
2. Business Coaching & Mentoring – Supporting Business Owners and Entrepreneurs to restructure, build and develop businesses that operate effectively, sustainably and promote the overall performance of the organization.
Our Business Coaches & Mentors are experienced CEOs and Entrepreneurs who will provide you with business management skills, sales & marketing formulas and tools, standardization of operating systems and business development platform.
3. Performance Coaching – This service provides individual or group support in the organization to achieve high performance at work.
Coaches at Shasu will guide you to acquire the skills you need to land your dream job or successfully transition from a mid-level management to a senior executive position.
4. Leadership Coaching – Provide coaching services for newly appointed Managers, Middle Managers or even Senior Managers who want to develop leadership skills to become an excellent leader can lead other leaders.
Please contact Ms. Thao at +84 909 855155 (Phone, Zalo & WhapsApp) for support.
SHASU COACHING & MENTORING
Contact Ms Thảo Hồ: +84 909 855155 (Phone, Zalo & WhatsApp)
Collection & Edit by Marketing Dept from Shasu Coaching & Shasu Mentoring
Learn more about our services: https://news.shasu-group.com/category/tin-tuc/shasu-consultant-coach-mentor/
Contact Ms. Thảo Hồ for Coaching & Mentoring Services from Shasu https://www.shasugroup.com/coaching-mentoring-consulting