One statistic shows that, out of 10 successful people in the world, up to 9 of them wake up before 6 am. So what’s the point here? Is waking up early to be successful?
There’s no guarantee that just waking up early will immediately succeed, but waking up early will definitely help you have more time in the day, or even better enjoy the fresh air.
“Strategies to keep you energized, healthy, and excited to start your day effectively” – Hal Elrod’s introduction to his bestselling book “The Miracle Morning” or Vietnamese title is “Buoi Sang Dieu Ky”.
1. The content of the book
The Miracle Morning is a guide on how to create an early morning routine to help you be successful in every aspect of your life. Practiced by thousands of people worldwide, The Miracle Morning is helping to change lives and create greater success for its readers.
The book begins with the story of an ordinary day like any other of Hal’s days. He woke up but couldn’t move. After six days of being unconscious and eleven broken bones, his brain was permanently damaged. The doctor said he would never walk again.
For someone as young and living in the country of dreams as Hal, facing that harsh truth was not easy. However, what has helped him from a person on the verge of despair to become one of the internationally famous speakers, a successful personal trainer and especially a hip hop artist?
Hal Elrod chooses to face, accept the truth and be grateful that he is still alive, above all he chooses to do a seemingly unrelated thing that is “waking up earlier”.
This book builds on 3 fundamental beliefs:
- You deserve, and have the ability to create and maintain extraordinary health, wealth, happiness, love, and career success in your life, like any other person on earth. This belief is important, not only for your quality of life, but also for the influence you have on your family, friends, customers, co-workers, children, community, and anyone else you chance to meet.
- In order for you to stop living below what you deserve, in all aspects of your life, and to create the level of personal, professional, and financial success you desire, you first need to It takes time every day, practicing to become the person you need to be, someone capable of consistently attracting, creating, and maintaining the level of success you want.
- The way you wake up each day and your early morning routine has a huge influence on how successful you are in every area of your life. Successful, focused, productive early mornings lead to successful, focused, and productive days, and eventually lead to a successful life.
- Even if you’re not an early riser, The Miracle Morning will show you how to wake up early and love waking up early. You will be amazed and delighted because you will have more time, more motivation and energy, less stress, and more vitality and joy.
2. TRUTH CHECKING EXISTS IN 95% OF THE POPULATION
About 95% of people in our society are living below what they want. They always want more, often regret the things they didn’t do in the past. They don’t understand that they can be, do, and have the things they hope to have. So the key question that we have to explore, and find the answer to, is: what can we do from now on so that we won’t be in that 95% of the population anymore.
Xem thêm về các nhóm của chúng tôi tại đây
2.1. Step 1: Identify the problem of 95% of the population
We must recognize the fact that if we do not commit now to thinking and living differently from most people, we are setting ourselves up for a life of mediocrity, constant struggle, failure. and regret – like most people.
2.2. Step 2: Identify the cause of mediocrity
You need to avoid the following common causes of mediocrity:
- Living in the past;
- Lack of life purpose;
- Single facts – every thought, choice, and action that shapes who you are.
- Lack of commitment and discipline.
- Surrounded by mediocre people;
- Lack of personal development
- Lack of motivation, strong desire.
2.3. Step 3: Draw your own path
The third step is to draw your own path. Determine what you want to do differently today. You must make a decision today that you are ready to make the necessary changes to ensure that you will be able to create the life you truly want.
3. Why would you wake up this morning?
The folk saying “You snooze – you lose” may have a deeper meaning than we realize. When you delay getting up until you have to – that is, you wait until the last minute to get out of bed and start your day, what you are really doing is resisting. resist your life. Every time you push the button to stop the alarm clock and try to get some more sleep, you are in a state of resistance to your day, your life, resisting waking up and creating the life you say you are. that you desire.
The book The Miracle Morning is about how to get energized and excited early in the morning, and practice it every day, for the rest of your life. It’s about waking up early in the morning with purpose and meaning, not because you have to, but because you really want to wake up, and take the time to invest and develop yourself to create the most wonderful, rich and fulfilling life you desire.
4. A 5 step strategy to not sleep in
4.1. Step 1: Have a clear intention to wake up early before going to bed
The first key to waking up early is to remember: “Your first thought in the morning is often your last thought before you go to sleep.” So, consciously decide each evening that you will wake up early and have positive expectations for the next morning.
Tham gia cộng đồng học tập suốt đời cùng chúng tôi tại Happy Leader Community
4.2. Step 2: Keep the alarm clock far away from where you sleep
Keeping your alarm clock far away from your bed will force you to get out of bed and move your body. The movement of your body generates energy, so getting up and getting out of bed will help you stay alert.
4.3. Step 3: Immediately brush your teeth
As soon as you get out of bed, go straight to the bathroom and brush your teeth. This simple act will keep you awake and motivated. And you also have clean teeth and fresh breath.
4.4. Step 4: Immediately drink a full glass of water
It is extremely important that you hydrate your body after waking up. After 6-8 hours of sleep, your body will be severely dehydrated, and dehydration is the cause of fatigue. Start with a daily glass of water (and better yet, also drink some before you go to bed) and drink at a rate that makes you feel comfortable.
4.5. Step 5: Change into sports clothes or jump into the bath
This step 5 has two options: the first option is for you to change into your tracksuit, so you’re ready to begin your Magic Morning activities.
The second option is to jump into the tub. Personally, I’ll just put on my tracksuit, because I’m going to have to shower sooner or later. But many people prefer to take a bath because cold water can help them wake up completely and start the day fresh.
5. S.A.V.E.R.S Tools – six early morning activities to help you have the best life
5.1. S stands for Silence
Silence – A moment of silence is the first activity in the SAVERS tool, and possibly one of the most important for you, as we live in a noisy, busy, hectic world daily.
Silence is one of the best ways to reduce stress, while increasing self-awareness and gaining the wisdom to allow you to maintain focus on your priorities, goals, and priorities. important in your life every day. There are a number of quiet activities that you can choose to practice each day such as meditation, prayer, deep breathing, or self-exploration.
5.2. A stands for Affirmations
“I am the best” – these words were repeated to himself by Muhammad Ali every day, and he eventually became the best boxer in the world.
Self-affirmation is one of the most powerful tools you can use to help you become the person you want to be in order to achieve everything in your life. Self-affirmations allow you to design and develop the mindset (thoughts, beliefs, etc.) you need to take each area of your life to the next level.
We can reprogram ourselves to overcome our fears, anxieties, bad habits, negative beliefs or behaviors, so that we can achieve success in any field we desire.
To create self-affirming sentences, think about:
- What you really want.
- The reason you want it.
- The person you need to be in order to achieve those things.
The things that you commit to do to get there.
- Add inspirational quotes or philosophies.
Xem thêm về các nhóm của chúng tôi tại đây
5.3. V stands for Visualization – Visualization, Imagination
- Many people are tied up in their past, their minds constantly replaying footage of past failures or heartbreaks. Visualization allows you to design a vision, ensuring that your greatest motivation is the future, a future that is promising, exciting, and boundless.
- To perform self visualization:
- Prepare. Sit in a chair and breathe deeply;
- Visualize what you want.
- Imagine who you need to be and what you need to be. See yourself participating in the things you need to get done and enjoying the process.
5.4. E stands for Exercises
Exercise is an integral part of your six morning activities. The benefits of exercise cannot be ignored. It keeps you awake, clears your mind, maintains your energy throughout the day, exercise after waking can really enhance your quality of life in so many different ways. .
5.5. R stands for Reading – Read
Reading is a shortcut to transforming any aspect of your life. It is one of the best methods to get the knowledge, ideas, and strategies you need for greater success in life.
Make it a goal to read 10 pages of books a day, or read the book summaries found on this website, and in a short time you will be amazed at your growth.
5.6. S stands for Scribing – Writing
Writing is the final activity in S.A.V.E.R.S. My favorite form of writing is journaling, and I usually only need 5-10 minutes in my morning. By getting your thoughts out of your head and onto the pages of paper, your mind will have more space and clarity to think and create. Writing also allows you to save on paper your views, ideas, progress, personal experiences, successes, lessons, as well as other aspects such as opportunities, development. self development, etc
6. How to adjusting the miracle morning to your own life style and achieve your biggest dreams and goals
Make sure your Miracle Morning is tied to your dreams and goals. Most Miracle Morning practitioners use it to focus on their big goals and dreams. This is especially true for things that they are putting off, or not making time for, like starting a business or writing a book. The S.A.V.E.R.S tool is an ideal tool for you to focus on your goals or accelerate progress towards your dreams.
You should also combine different things to make your Magic Morning more interesting. Practice new meditations, new exercises, new visualizations and new affirmations.
When you’re ready, practice Miracle Mornings throughout the week. Don’t think this is just a Monday through Friday tool. The more you practice, the better you feel.
7. Real secrets for forming new habits that change your life (30 days)
The quality of your life will depend on the quality of your habits. When habits make up your life, there is no skill more important than the skill of building and maintaining your habits. Besides identifying, adopting, and maintaining the habits necessary to produce the results you desire, you must also learn how to let go of the negative habits that are holding you back.
Based on my own experience and scientific evidence, I conclude that you can change any habit within 30 days, if you have the right strategy:
[Day 1 – 10] Step 1: Can’t stand it
The first ten days of taking on any new habit, or kicking any old one, can feel almost unbearable. Although the first few days you may find it easy, even amusing, because it is a new thing, as soon as the newness wears off, you will have to face the harsh truth.
If you mentally prepare yourself for these first 10 days, and you know that you have to pay the price for success, that these first 10 days will be difficult but temporary, you can get through it, and enter the second stage
[Days 11-20] Step 2: Feeling uncomfortable
After you get through the first 10 days, the most difficult 10 days, you begin the 2nd 10-day phase, which will be a lot easier. You gradually get used to the new habit. You begin to feel confident and realize the benefits of this new habit.
[Days 21-30] Step 3: Unstoppable
As you enter the final 10 days, the few people who reach this stage often make an unfortunate mistake: they heed the advice of experts that you only need 21 days to get into a new habit.
These experts are partly right. It is true that it takes 21 days – the first two stages – to form a new habit. However, the third 10-day period is very important so that you can maintain the new habit in the long term. This stage is the time when you will solidify your habits, and you will also feel joy and happiness. You have experienced pain and discomfort for the first 20 days. Now that your body will no longer be disgusted and resistant to the new habit, you will begin to feel proud of yourself for being able to come this far.
Are you ready to take your life to the next level?
What are new heights in your personal and professional life? What do you need to change to get there? Give yourself a gift for the next 30 days to grow your life. Let’s start practicing The Miracle Morning from tomorrow. No matter what your past has been, you can always change your future, by changing your present.
If possible, I still recommend that you try reading this book once to see that “waking up a little early” is not as difficult as you think. And finally, have a good day!
Collection & Edit by Marketing Dept from Team Happy Leader Community – Shasu Group
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HappyLeaderCommunity
- Website: https://happyleadercommunity.shasugroup.com
- Business Consultant: https://consultant.shasugroup.com/
- Executive, Business, Performance, Leadership Coaching & Mentoring: https://www.shasugroup.com/coaching-mentoring-consulting
- Training Solution: https://training.shasugroup.com/
- Fundraising & M&A Consultant: http://invest.shasugroup.com/
- International Sales Connection Service: http://export.shasugroup.com/
- Headhunter(Recruitment Service): https://hrstrategyvn.shasugroup.com/